Turbo Heat Shield Titanium - Single T4
Turbo Heat Shield Titanium original - Blanket for T4
Turbo heat original protection blanket
For T4 turbine housing and similar
Custom fit T4 Titanium Turbo Shield with LR Technology provide the ultimate means of reducing turbo lag while serving as a superior heat barrier - shielding and protecting engine components, hoods and painted surfaces and offers a very cool looking carbon fiber look.
Made from pulverized volcanic rock then strained into a fiber material, Titanium Turbo Shields can withstand direct heat up to 980° C and 1370° C radiant heat. This means retaining more heat in the turbine and less damaging underhood heat. The result is a cooler air intake temperature and a boost in horsepower!
Stronger and more durable than other turbo blankets or shields, Titanium Turbo Shields include a hi-temp rated silica insulation padding under the tight outer layer for extra added protection against extreme turbo-generated heat.
Price per kit as depicted, without turbine housing.
For instance fits to the following T4 turbine housings:
- Garrett GT3582R mit T4 Abgasseite
- Garrett GT3788R, GT4088R, GT4094R
- eng sitzend an Garrett GT4294R, GT4202R, GT4508R, GTX4294R, GTX4202R, GTX4508R
- BorgWarner S300 ab 16cm²: Abgasgehäuse
- BorgWarner S400
- Dodge 6,7L Cummins 07-10 Serienturbolader
- Chevy / GMC LLY, LBZ, LMM 6,6L Duramax
- Ford 6,0L Power Stroke 03-07