Common Rail Diesel ECU Toyota 1KD-FTV 3.0 4 cylinder found in J90 Land Cruise
DID1 is an engine control unit for common rail diesel engines with up to 8 cylinders equipped with solenoid injectors. It is also capable of driving unit injectors as well as some spill valve controlled injection pumps.
Notable hardware features:
- 8 injector outputs Software configurable boost voltage up to 100V. Software configurable peak current up to 32A and hold current up to 21A. Controllers ordered for plug-and-play operation with Mercedes Benz OM61x engines have only 6 injector outputs.
- 11 configurable low-side switch outputs 7 of which are PWM capable.
- 14 0-5V analog inputs
- 5 general purpose digital inputs Not counting crank/cam sensor inputs.
- 1 K-type thermocouple input Measurable range 0 to 1350◦C
- On board barometric pressure sensor
- 8 GB On board data logging memory Capable of recording data at up to 1000Hz on selected channels or every channel simultaneously at up to 500Hz. Real time clock for log time stamps.
- 2 CAN 2.0B interfaces Capable of sending and receiving arbitrary data as well as serve OBD2 over CAN. Data rates configurable up to 1Mbps.
- LIN bus interface For control of turbocharger actuators and other devices relying on LIN networking.
- 1 Analog output 0-5V mappable to perform any function, perfect to provide a throttle or engine torque signal to transmission controllers or other devices not CAN-enabled.
- DID1 ECU
- 2 metre long USB cable
If you require connectors select that option. Connectors 1 and 3 are required to run an OM611, OM612 or OM613 Mercedes Benz engine that has a wiring harness complete with connectors 4 and 5. A complete connector set is required for all other applications.
ECUs are by default configured with 8 injector outputs. Those who wish to run Toyota 1KD-FTV 3.0 4 cylinder found in J90 Land Cruise look in the user manual.
See product's user manual for more information or contact us with any questions before ordering.
Controller comes with a 2 year warranty.